Black Mold on Ceiling

Toxic black mold sickness and the symptoms caused by black mold have become a silent plague affecting millions.  Toxic black mold wreaks havoc on our brain and nervous system, infesting our sinuses and lungs, and releases mycotoxins into our blood stream that trigger immune responses leading to symptoms like allergies and asthma.

How can a few black spots in the shower affect me if I never even have any contact with it?

The truth is that mold produces airborne spores that can travel though the air and enter your nasal passages taking up residence in your sinuses and lungs. This usually occurs at night when you are sleeping. If there is a door open between your bathroom and bedroom then airborne mold spores from the shower can travel through the air into your bedroom and infect your respiratory tract which will eventually produce mold sickness symptoms. When this occurs over a period of months or years, symptoms from black mold infestation in the lungs and sinuses will begin to appear as a result of the toxic byproducts that the black mold produces known as mycotoxins.

The black mold mycotoxins create chaos in the body leading to a breakdown in communication among the various bodily systems such as the endocrine, digestive, neurological, respiratory, immune, and musculoskeletal leading to a wide variety of black mold symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, joint pain, runny nose, shortness of breath, phlegm production in the throat, cough, insomnia, depression, memory loss, inability to concentrate, anxiety, tingling/numbness, panic attacks, dermatitis, hair loss, distal tremor, migraines, hay fever, fatigue, brain fog, and the list goes on.

Once this has taken place, the most important task is eliminating the mold mycotoxins from the blood and tissues so that the body can return to balance. To accomplish this and eliminate all the symptoms of black mold sickness, the source of the mycotoxin production, the black mold, must be permanently removed both inside the host as well as in his or her home and work environment, which is where the mold sickness originally began.